Subject: [Leica] Mike Johnston's Rude Language
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:30:34 -0500

At 03:57 PM 11/24/2000 -0600, Mike Johnston wrote:
>I would really appreciate it if you would stop commenting on my posts. Every
>time I say something, you jump in with 500 lines of blather anxiously
>attempting to refute whatever I say. I think most luggers are intelligent
>enough to form their own opinions of what I write without your obfuscations.
>
>As for myself, I'm flattered that you're so concerned with every word I say,
>but I'm not interested in your overanxious critiques of my opinions.

Thanks, Mike.  I was unaware that you now ran the LUG.  The world does NOT
revolve around you!

I suspect the reason Erwin goes out of his way to comment upon your posts
is for the elucidation of the rest of us.  I doubt if your personal
photographic salvation is of much interest to him.  But I, and perhaps
others, have learned much from his weighty and worthy discourses.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (BE NICE!: Was Re: [Leica] Mike Johnston's Rude Language)