Subject: Re: [Leica] Hermes & Leica
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:43:07 EST

In a message dated 11/20/00 7:10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mano@proxyma.net writes:

<< Given that Solms and Wetzlar have a history of producing a periodic stream
of bijoux
 products (going back to the Luxus of 1929) this isn't as outrageous as some
are
 suggesting.  I suspect Leica will benefit from the association as much as
Hermes >>

Right.  Would it really kill any of us to learn how to accessorize (and I'm
not speaking here of your everyday FIKUS)?

Joe Sobel