Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Kodachrome 200 discontinued
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:15:14 -0700

On 14 Nov 2000, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> Roger the "guys" doing the slide shows were nationally known
> photographers of varied ilks. Not just Leica cultists just having
> climbed from under a rock! The pros are out there using it it
> seems. mark rabiner :) http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Ok, but my reasoning still holds. Nationally known pros or
whatever, still use a small amount of Kodachrome compared to
the masses buying the E6 stuff. Sure they use a great amount
of film, but it still pales in comparison to Aunt Matilda times
zillions, doing the kids during the holidays.

Besides, when did the wishes of the working pros have much
sway with Rochester for the last 15 years or so? Bottom line,
man, that's the name of the game!

- --
Roger, List-Owner
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica