Subject: [Leica] Sherry Krauter
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:09:43 -0600

Lately, I have been dealing with Sherry Krauter. I sent a M3 to her to
correct something that Leica did not do on a CLA. She personally hand
delivered it to Leica in NJ to do what I had requested. She said why
should I pay her to do something when I had already paid Leica to do it.

Do any of you know her background, age etc.? She certainly is
impressive. She has CLA'd my M5 and now has my M2 for a going over.