Subject: [Leica] OT Question: Slide Projection Lenses
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 14:08:01 -0500

I am currently projecting my Leica slides with a Kodak Carousel 750H
projector (until I finally acquire a Leitz projector).  Are there projection
lens upgrades available for the Carousel, preferably something with glass
instead of plastic?  If so, who makes 'em and what do they run?  I'm quite
satisfied with the 4" focal length (I think Kodak's designation was 102mm).

Jim Shulman