Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fast handling Leica "0"
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:47:04 -0700

Martin,

Too true. When our managing partner suggested switching to Linux for our
network OS because it was "free," I pointed out the cost of keeping a
full-time propeller-head on the payroll to administer it (we have someone on
call for our Novell network). End of discussion.

Regards,

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.