Subject: Re: [Leica] the famous Holga 'glow'
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:11:28 -0700

Hey Johnny,
Tape that baby up or you won't see the glow through the film fog!
Seriously, you might want to consider entering some of your Holga images to
"The Toy Camera Challenge" at the Elevator Gallery in Toronto.
www.elevatorgallery.com  1st prise is $1000.00. Not too bad! They are
judging prints, not slides, which is always good. check it out.

Bill Franson