Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Pen-FT
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:45:37 -0400

> >If you start gettin' enthused about Minox's, then we may have to visit
the
> >wood shed!
>

> Hold on there... Minox's are real cameras too! Just ask Leica.

> I have a B and a C. Dandy cameras.

Completely agree, that's why I have around 30 of them (one of the cameras I
collect).  They are very very well built, and a mechanical marvel!  I do
use an LX quite a bit...but I must say, the image quality is a bit lacking
compared to Leicas or Hasselblads...but what do you want from a negative
the size of a pea?

Just FYI, someone did a comparison of the Complan lensed Minox and the
Minox lensed Minox...and the Complan was the better lense!  I was
surprised.  If you want the URL, let me know...

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Pen-FT)