Subject: Re: [Leica] Pen-FT
From: EyeDok2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:30:48 EDT

So this week I decided to put my Pen FT up on eBay (the finder is just
to darn dim for these eyes).  Got an e-mail from a fella who is building
a database of Pen info and has a rather interesting sitee about the
Olympus Pen series. It's at:
http://homepage1.nifty.com/olympuspen/
It's mostly in Japanese, but there's an English version too.  Haven't
had a lot of time to look it all over this morning (!) but it looks
good.

Tim
- --
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
"The next generation of interesting software will be done on the
Macintosh, not the IBM PC." -Bill Gates, BusinessWeek
Visit Tim's Edsel Emporium  http://www.uslink.net/~hepcats/