Subject: [Leica] Off to India
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:20:45 -0700

I'm off to India in a couple of weeks (Bombay, Delhi, Agra) and would like
to know if any LUGGERs would like to meet up along the way or offer their
suggestions for a first trip to this country. I'll be following two weeks in
India with a week in Tokyo (which I know well) and then back to the U.S. at
the end of November. Any comments would be well appreciated.

Bryan