Subject: Re: [Leica] Meeting in London
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:48:06 -0800

>> Sorry to arrive late in this discussion, but I live in Langley and would
> happily meet in London for a few beers and Leica chat. Where's the venue and
> when?<<

Paul,

At the moment, it's Thursday, November 2 at 7pm in the upstairs bar of The
Cock just behind Oxford Circus in Great Portland Street.

So far, Simon Lamb, myself and Fred Schwab are confirmed. A couple of other
digest readers need to be e-mailed, but as long as we have an initial five
or six, its a good start to something that can happen again in a more
organised way.

No agenda but to meet others with a shared interest in Leica photography and
perhaps a discussion on various interpretations of the FOM2 project etc.
Bring prints if you want and I'm sure a camera or two won't be amiss.

Let us know.

Matt.