Subject: Re: [Leica] Snaps
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:17:02 -0400

Well I guess after all it's all just a word "Snaps". I guess everyone looks
at it differently, I for one don't like it and the inference that usually
goes along with it. "Oh just come over and snap a few shots for me, How
much??????? " Maybe I take it too seriously ( been accused of that a time or
two). I prefer to think of them as "Images or Moments".  Surely someone will
do a number on this, just my 2 cents!
Cheers Wilber GFTBE