Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:45:52 -0700

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > pulse beat will <<<<<<<   etc etc etc.........

Hi Austin,
It's nice to see intelligent human beings with a penchant for taking pictures
all re-acting similarly to this dumb ass theory! It's bull shit in real life!
I fear the only "dead person here is "  the idiot who thought up this diatribe
in the first place and then trying to tell us our heart beats screw-up our
pictures! Now if that isn't a crock I sure as hell don't have any idea what
would be!

I suppose he's correct in theory,  but to equate that to real human beings
actually taking pictures on the run, standing for hours in the rain. shooting
from helicopters, backs of horses, tanks and stock cars and free falling on a
parachute, to all the other incredible places we shoot from and ones heart
beat, and that's going to make a difference?  BS!

I come back to the one and only phrase that appropriately relates to this:
"Bull Shit! In capital letters."   God, I don't know how these guys get page
space with such diatribal nonsense!

ted

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y])