Subject: Re: [Leica] Suzy Q
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:28:37 EDT

Wow! I really got a kick out of this discussion. All the folks who
responded-- thank you! You guys are really a very brainy bunch; very good
arguments and much good humor. I particularly liked Guy's refrence to "alfred
jarry's selective excerpting in dr. faustroll."

I've got to wonder what SS would have to say about photography these days.
Perhaps she'll write  "On Photography, Part II"  one day. :)

Arthur