Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:10:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/00 12:26:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chucko@siteconnect.com writes:

<< It goes from green to red as it ages. I don't mind a color shift to a
warmer
 rendition, so I snap up out-dated Kodachrome whenever I can find it. >>

I have been doing the same.  Maybe my film is not "outdated enough" for my
taste, or it was kept very cool during most of its life.  How far out of date
are you describing?

Joe Sobel