Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar Cap Cod
From: "gbicket" <gbicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:01:00 -0400

For those of you who have considered the Ted Grant/Park Square Camera/Leica
seminar, go.  It was a great experience, and an opportunity to meet some
extraordinarily talented photographers, professionals and amateurs alike.

Ted did an extraordinary job of translating important photographic
principles into concepts I will continue to think about and include as I
make decisions about "decisive moments."  For fans of his Dr. Wm Osler book,
it was great fun to enjoy Ted's impressive color photography as well.

Among several highlights was an opportunity to meet Tina Manley and view her
fine prints.  Her wonderful talent comes through powerfully in these b/w
prints.  Great work.

Carl Derderian's persistent hospitality tied the whole thing together.

And, I finally succumbed to the lure of the R 19.  What a beauty!

Enjoy the light.

Greg