Subject: Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:36:17 -0500

Gregoire,

For my most compact M bag, I use a Domke F5XB. It is sometimes marketed
as a belt bag, but I use it with the supplied shoulder strap. I don't
have the actual measurements but the bag is about 10" in length and
about one camera width wide and just a little bit taller (the height of
the bag is sufficient to take a M body standing vertically. The bag has
moveable compartments and I use mine with three small compartments.

Mine is configured to take a M6 with 35mm F2.0 ASPH with hood attached
in the center compartment (the camera is inserted with a short edge down
- - standing on a strap connector). I keep a 50mm F1.4 with hood attached
in an end compartment and four rolls of film, a very small flash and
body/lens caps in the other end compartment. I can also slip in a
Sekonic 308BII light meter if needed. The bag is padded on the bottom
and sides and has a large flap that covers the opening.

Regards,
Roger