Subject: Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:44:12 -0400

> Lucien wrote:
>
>> IMO the answer is the Domke F803 in black, navy or sand:
>> <http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_f803.htm>
>> + the 2-Compartment Insert
>> <http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_create.htm>
>
> Grégoire,
>
> Sorry it's: the F-803 together with optional '3-Compartment
> Insert' in place of the 1-Compartment Mini Insert included
> with F-803 Camera Satchel.
> <http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_create.htm>
>
> Lucien

I like the F803 with the Mini insert supplied with the bag, that way I have
two M's with lens & hoods mounted on either side of the insert and two
lenses stacked in the insert. This is probably the best Leica M satchel bag
ever.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??)