Subject: Re: [Leica] sprezzatura.net
From: Austin Burbridge <sprezzatura@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:57:55 -0700

Dear Mark (I hope you're not the *last* guy to find out about it),
"Sprezzatura" has been online since December 1999, although it took
awhile to develop the current format ("an original picture, a
stimulating quote, and remarkable links"). Given the remarkably high
quality of other LUG members' websites, I wanted it to be as good as
I could make it, before mentioning it here.

I hope you and the rest of the LUG would enjoy
http://sprezzatura.net, and find it worth a regular visit. . . .

A U S T I N .

austin.burbridge@alumni.brown.edu

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] sprezzatura.net)