Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Battery adapter wanted
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:10:32 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

The PX625s are no longer produced, at least not within
the EU. By next year I doubt that you will be able to
find any in London or Paris. I bought up the stock of
my friendly Brussels photo dealer this spring and he
was not getting any more.

However, they still seem to be somewhat available here
in Switzerland. I have no idea whether they are still
being produced for this market (I doubt it) or whether
it is just the remaining distributor stock that is
moving through the pipeline. I have bought a stash for
my SL and have also bought some for other LUGgers at a
cost of around $5 per battery. If you are interested
in a few, contact me off-list.

Nathan
Well, did they suggest a solution? There were some