Subject: [Leica] M4-P or M6
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 21:02:07 -0700

Hi ...

I've almost decided on the next body I want, either the M4-P or the
earlier, non TTL, M6.  Apart from the metering, are there any
significant differences between the two, either in construction,
operation, or quality?  Does one have any features that the other
lacks, besides the meter of the M6?  What about weight and dimensions
- - are they the same?  Both, I believe, are lighter than the  M#.  Is
that correct?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
- --
Shel Belinkoff