Subject: Re: OT: Nachtwey (was [Leica] Re: Personal portfolios of misery
From: "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:19:06 +1000

Could there be an element of churlishness in his article, resulting from
Natchwey's refusal to allow him to tag along?

" We had a few amiable lunches before negotiations broke down: I wanted to
go into the field with him; he couldn't overcome his reluctance to have
someone tailing him. What I didn't understand then, and do now, is how
private he wants his experience of these public catastrophes to be. "

RH