Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh vs. Nukeh - Pentax lens bokeh comparison
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:27:36 EDT

Dan H. writes:

<< Wow.  Now here's a test I'd love to see duplicated with some Leica, Zeiss,
 Nikon and Canon glass.

 Dan

Strangely, none of the "bokeh is important" list contributors have bothered
to comment on this comparison of Pentax 85mm lenses for bokeh and DOF.

My comment is: now I know why I don't "get" the bokeh thing. To me, all of
the examples of 85mm wide open bokeh looked so very nearly the same that I
could never say one was good and another bad. Even at f2.8 and f5.6 they
mostly looked the same, and quite nice also. I too would like to see
something like this using Leica lenses.
Regards, Paul Connet