Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh and Thomas
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:23:59 +0800

John

It just occurred to me that since Mike Johnston has left the editor post of
Photo Techniques and is now with some model railways publication the
significance of the bokeh horrors in the Thomas the Tank Engine movie could
have wider implications: is there some sinister plot here?

Come to think of it I got my first camera in order to photograph model
soldiers I made. Trains, tunnels, lenses, the unfocussed and its relation to
the subconscious what does it all signify?

Back to single malts, on the double (are there any good ones on the Isle of
Sodor?)

toot toot

Adrian

p.s. check out the 12mm Voigtlander: good for model railways, or should we
wait for bokeh reports? - http://www.cosina.co.jp/12mm/12.html

- --
Adrian Bradshaw
Corporate and Editorial Photography
Beijing, China
tel/fax +86 10 6532 5112
mobile +86 139 108 22292
e-mail apbbeijing@yahoo.com
OR adrianpeterbradshaw@compuserve.com

website:   http://www.apbphoto.com

Please note my new mobile number (as of August 1st)