Subject: RE: [Leica] Long-lens bokeh
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:08:47 -0700

Oh great, thanks Doug!  Here I was looking for a reason to get that very
Nikkor 300, and now my worst fears are confirmed.  I was afraid of that
actually, given my experience with some other Nikkors.

We've just moved into a house with a lot of woods and a big pond out back,
and I'm looking to buy a 300+ to shoot critters with.  Now I'll have to
finally bite the bullet and get a Leica SLR to mount the good glass on.  My
bank manager will be sending you a Christmas card.

Paul