Subject: Vs: [Leica] Value of test reports/Psychology of Leica owners
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:30:06 +0200

Many other purchases I have regretted but not buying Leica gear.
Actually I have decided many times that from then on I buy only Leica equipment - but then I have bought some non-Leica item, and sometimes felt sorry afterwards. With new or good condition Leica gear you know what you´ll get.
The only Leica purchase I have regretted was when I bought an old - very old - 50 mm Summicron which turned out to be full of fungus.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen