Subject: Vs: [Leica] "B Grade"
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:54:17 +0200

Yes - this is pure speculation.
And I know from a reputable second-hand equipment dealer that in Timbuktu they send all the camels that do not meet the manufacturer´s specification to USA where people do not know much about camels. That explains the dearth of good quality camels in the US market.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen