Subject: [Leica] Friday FS trade Nikon 28-70 for M6 also Leitz-Minolta CL FS
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:19:38 EDT

If anyone is interested, I have a LN- AF-s 28-70 IF-ED AF lens that I would
like to trade for an M6 body in similar condition. The only blemish is a rub
mark on the hood. Comes with case/box, UV filter, caps.

 I also have a Leitz-Minolta CL w-40/2 Rokkor, hood, B&W filter FS. I would
trade for a 35/2 Summicron -M. The CL body has a scratch which is also a very
slight dent in front of the hot shoe, and has rub mark by one strap lug, has
a rub mark on the top edge by the advance lever. It has been voltage
converted to use a silver cell instead of mercury. I've had it for a few
months and it works flawlessly, the rangefinder is bright and clean, and the
meter is right on. The advance is smooth, and slow speeds accurate. The
person that I bought it from said that DAG has serviced it w/in the last
year, and it looks like it was very well taken care of.

It's a great lightweight camera, and I will miss it, but I can't keep it, and
an M6 as well.

Please reply off list if you'd like to discuss a trade, or make a cash offer.

I can provide photos of each via Email.

Thanks for looking,
Scott Stewart
cmrausr@aol.com