Subject: [Leica] New Leica Products
From: pfang <pfang56@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

Folks -

I had an opportunity to review a Leica product spec
document which highlighted the upcoming products. At
first, I did not think it was a serious document until
I noticed the a) Finepix equivalent digilux, b) the
revised Tri Elmar, and the c) the 0.58 M6 TTL, all
products that were described in the LUG and to some
extent, verified by some ramblings at Photokina.

What I gathered from the Leica O series was that it is
some commemorative Oskar Barnack edition modern fusion
of the Leica A and the Leica II.

The Motor Drive M - a winder with a grip, that takes 2
x CR123A's.

Thanks,

Peter