Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:43:52 -0500

Years ago, a SL2 without an eyecup scratched my eyeglasses.  Overtime,
directly in front of my right eye, the right lens was so scratched that it
became a great diffusion filter.  So, ever since, I have used the eyecup to
prevent purchasing a new set of eyeglass lenses.

Does the R8 or R6.2 viewfinder sans eyecup scratch spectacle (plastic)
lenses?

Bill Christensen