Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Website
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:45:29 -0400

>>> personally, i like it. the organization/architecture of it, i mean.
>>>
>>> what's the problem with it?
>>>
>>> guy
>>>

>>The problem is not much useful information.
>>
>>steve
>>Annapolis
>

> steve,
>
> this is true of about 90% of all websites.
>
> what useful information do you feel is lacking?
>
> guy

Considering the legend that Leica is and continues to be with many different
models it might be useful for Leica to point those out. I do not know if you
have ever gone to the cameraquest.com website, you should take a look, that
is something Leica could do. There are other things like one of the biggest
weaknesses of the M series is the rangefinder going out of whack, how about
a page with good graphics on how to adjust it, I could go on. There are
many, many camera websites (never by the manufacturers) that have much
useful information. There is no reason for me to go to the Leica site.

Steve
Annapolis