Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson again
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:47:10 -0700

In the last issue of Camera Arts I just read in the bathroom it's got a big
thing on Ralph Gibson who we intermittently discuss.
But it says here:
"I've gone around the world with two Leica M6 bodies and three lenses, an 35, a
50 and a 90mm. Since starting to photography ain color a few years ago I carry
one camera loaded with black and white and one with color negative. Since 1961
my only camera has been a Leica. I use Fuji 100 color neg and Neopan 1600 B&W"

So when he grabs his color body he's got to open up 4 stops!
or go from 250th to a 15th!

Runs his negs in Rodinal since 1960 and prints with a Focomat 1C that Robert
Frank gave him.

Prefers Bad negatives. They have "more potential". Prints on Gallerie.

Why don't you like this guy Sal???!!!!!

Markwr

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Ralph Gibson again)