Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Omega enlarger aligning
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:42:31 -0400

>From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Omega enlarger aligning

>Simon-
>Omegas are EASY to align!
>The simplest procedure is to:  . . .

Dan,

Thanks very much for this long and informative post!!

Thanks also to Dick Baznik for the suggestion about the lens board
retaining screws. I'll certainly check them even though I clamp the
screws down tightly enough that I think the boards are held parallel
when I attach a lens. Of course, the focussing stage to which the boards
are clamped may be far from parallel since I don't think this enlarger
has seen an alignment  in decades.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Omega enlarger aligning)