Subject: Re: R lens tests (was: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:59:00 EDT

Austin, I was trying to make a little joke; I assumed that the A. Mr. Brick
referred to was me!  Yikes!  I'd like to know what "suspicions" Mr. Brick has
as well. Maybe he's just a suspicious  kind of guy. As for the lens tests, I
see another poster found that it was Canon, not Nikon, that Popular
Photography said was the best. I've been looking for the tests in my archive
but can't find them as yet. I'm sorry if I offended you or others on the
list, and I'm sorry that I'm a poor speller as well. Still, it seems to me
that as far as the R series goes, the lenses may be somewhat overpriced
compared to other equal or even better products. Sorrry about that, too.
Arthur