Subject: [Leica] M6 bubbles
From: Aurelien Barrau <barrau@isn.in2p3.fr>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:53:27 +0200 (METDST)

	Dear friends,

	I have been using a M6 for several years without any problem. But
I have just noticed today that there were many little "bubbles" in the
black painting (say, between 0.2 and 2 millimeter in diameter). My camera
has never been submitted to extremely hot temperatures, nor has it been
submitted to water. I am wondering what can have caused this and how it
will evolve. Can you help me?

	Sorry for my frenchman english and best regards,

	Aurel.

PS: I am new to this list, so sorry if this question has already been a
lot discussed, but I have to ask it: do you have any info on any plan for
a M7, on day...?

Dr Aurelien BARRAU
Groupe d'astrophysique
INSTITUT DES SCIENCES NUCLEAIRES (CNRS/UJF)
53 avenue des Martyrs, F-38026 Grenoble cedex
tel:(+33)4 76 28 41 79, fax:(+33)4 76 28 40 04
e-mail: Aurelien.Barrau@cern.ch

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 bubbles)