Subject: Re: [Leica] Double up
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:43:26 -0700

Miro Jurcevic wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412277555

Yes!! here we are being directed to ebay stuff,
Leica makes one of these deals and so do we, so have I. Epoxy glue.
If we be directed to funny painted Leica's at ebay why cant' we also look at at
bid for pale push me pull you lens caps? The company selling them "goodwin" has
thier URL on the ebay add and you can look at all the stuff they are selling.
IT's a close one maybe...
But at this point by now I'd call it a troll.

Here is my macro button:

"Please do not use the LUG to publicize activities at public commerce sites such
as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested, and if we are not
interested, we don't want to read about it here. If you are a shopkeeper or a
manufacturer and you believe that your wares are of value to the LUG members,
you may from time to time remind us of the existence of your business.

Brian Reid"

How often has Brian stepped in and made a rule? (I think never)
Lets respect it when he has.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] Double up)
Reply from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Double up)