Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:23:55 +0100

Miro

We are not kissing Solms butt.  If you have issues about the reliability of
R cameras then tell them.   I think you will get much further towards a
satisfactory response than telling the people on this list, who obviously
have not had the issues/experiences that you have had.

I think you have made your point and expressed your views on R cameras.

Simon

Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)
Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Re: Why M is so popular?)