Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M2
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:24:12 -0500

I like the Sekonic 308BII. It meters reflected or incident light.
Ambient and flash. I use it mostly in incident mode. It is a hand held
meter and shirtpocket sized. I like the one hand operation and small
size. I've used it with my M3 and it travels well. Probably because of
experience, I prefer the incident mode even when using my M6. If you are
interested in a hand held meter, IMO the Sekonic 308 is in keeping with
the minimalist Leica philosophy and maintaining the accuracy of a
digital meter. Another point here, I have large hands and the extremely
small meters are sometimes more difficult for me to use in pressure
situations.

Regards,
Roger

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: Type of Meter (was [Leica] Leica M2))