Subject: RE: [Leica] David Alan Harvey Workshop
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:35:18 -0700

>From: Ted Grant [mailto:tedgrant@home.com]
>
>And by the way, you
>can still be fast even with three M's hanging on your neck simply
>because you learn instinctively which camera and lens to swing to your
>eye after some practice, so it isn't always necessary to be successful
>to only work with one camera and one lens.

One of the things I've found helpful when carrying two bodies each with its
own lens, is to make sure the lenses are different enough in focal length.
This keeps you from trying to decide questions like "Gee, should I use the
35 or the 28?" in the heat of the moment.  Uaually a WA and a normal, or a
WA and a short tele work best.  For me, tring to decide between two WA's is
a recipe for analysis paralysis.

Paul