Subject: Re: [Leica] Martin Howard and "Eric The Red" or "Longboat across America"
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:39:59 -0700

At 11:57 AM +0100 8/13/00, Christer Almqvist wrote:
>>> Martin is now cruising back to Columbus, Ohio in a 20 feet of
>>>1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, metallic red and at least 4 cows gave up
>>>their hides for the acres of grey leather. Oh, it also came with a large
>>>selection of 8track tapes, ranging from Mantovani's String music to Elvis
>>>Golden Hits all the way to James Taylor, as well as some 1977 Disco Dance
>>>tapes!
>>
>>Oh my god!  And this is his FIRST car?!
>>
>>I hope there will be photos of the launching.
>>
>>rp johnson
>
>Martin has a 15 mm lens, I am sure he will manage to squeeze the whole car
>into one singel frame.
>
>--
>Christer Almqvist
>D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or
>F-50590 Regnéville-sur-Mer, France

I have seen the picture, and we'll just have to wait for the 12mm to have
full justice done (and both ends of the car simultaneously visible).

He was actually cheerful when I saw him last Thursday; he is of stout
character.

Martin said he was leaving for Ohio on Saturday. Let our thoughts and hopes
go with him, as well as many prayers, 'cuz he'll need 'em.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com

Message from TTAbrahams@aol.com ([Leica] Martin Howard and "Eric The Red" or "Longboat across America")