Subject: Re: [Leica] rumours from the east
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:33:19 +0200

On 14-08-2000 12:12 Mikiro wrote:

>Hi, sorry to disturb you with R_U_M_O_U_R_S. A Leica freak in Tokyo just
>mailed me that a CL2 is just behind the curtain (at Photokina, perhaps).
>Another tells me about a 75-year anniversary camera....  The two may be the
>same one....  Are there similar rumours around there? ;-)

and what are the rumours about *new* R developments instead of backward
looking items?
Am I right in suspecting that these "memorabilia" are intended to divert
attention away from the lack of new developments in the R system?

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] rumours from the east)