Subject: Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:04:39 +1000

tmlee wrote:

> he was holding up for all to see.... this HUGE bloody thingy..... it
> was th eplacenta, umbilical cord....... Blood all over his gloved
> hands....  I almost fainted....... !!!!

Hi TM,

Congrats on the little one.  I remember that placenta bit from a coupla
years ago.  The Doc had his heart set on getting me to feint - showed me
the placenta, made me watch the stiching bit. All right already Doc, I
get the hint, I'll be good to them, promise.  It was about then I picked
up the Noctilux and hid behind it .... once that hood's extended it's
like a full face mask for us lefties.

> The reskinned R7 and OM are also fine..... no probs whatsoever.... the nice
> thing about it is that U smell real leather everytime U bring it up to your

I know what you mean, but my eyes don't smell so good since I got
glasses. Ha!

Regards.  Will we get to see any pics of the little one?

Rick Dykstra

Replies: Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........)