Subject: [Leica] looking for another SL MOT or SL2 MOT
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:47:47 -0400

I have recently come into possession of another Leicaflex motor drive, and I
really like using Leicaflexes, so I'm looking for another SL MOT or SL2 MOT
body.  (Yes, I like using giant heavy cameras.)

I have various pieces of interesting equipment for trade; obviously, not all
of these would go for a body, but some would, depending on the condition of
the camera I'm trading for:

- - a chrome R6
- - a Winder R4, with grip
- - a Summarit 50/1.5 for rangefinder cameras, beautifully recoated by
  John Van Stelten, with an M adapter
- - a 50/2 DR Summicron, no eyes
- - a Novoflex 400/5.6 with follow-focus grip, for Leica R
- - a 21/5.6 Russar for rangefinder cameras, with M adapter and 21mm
viewfinder

If interested in a trade or sale, send email to pgs@sobalvarro.org.

Best regards,
Patrick