Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin Puts'new book. A foretaste.
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:18:56 -0700

I personally want an autographed copy so I hope I can get a copy directly
from Erwin or through a surrogate like Mark Small. I won't make it to
Photokina this year but like Mark Small's books, it should be available via
various outlets. For the good of everyone, it should be put on Amazon.

Jim

Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] Erwin Puts'new book. A foretaste.)