Subject: [Leica] FS: 70-180/2.8 APO-Tele-Elmarit, Box, Warranty, Like New
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:19:01 +0100

Hello,

  I have had this gem for only two months to find out that it is a little
big
 and hefty for my body and so decided to let it go with regret for $3200
plus
 shipping and insurance.
  It is in a nutshell in like-new condition with everything from factory.
It
 has the official USA Import seal on the box which means that the lens is
the
 official USA import.  I have never sent the Passport warranty in, which is
still
 in the box.

 Best Regards,
 David