Subject: [Leica] Re: Vacation... lighten up
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:14:03 +0100

> From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
>
> On vacation I take either zero or one camera. Zero if I want a real
> holiday. If I take the camera, it has two lenses. It's a holiday,
> right?
>
> Sometimes I want to see the world not through a viewfinder.

My next will be a vacation from the computers, not from the
cameras. In one sense a working holiday. No problem in not seeing
the world through a viewfinder, but don't you find that you do
anyway, at times?

There's no pressure to create, but if the urge hits... have a camera
or two with the appropriate film and lenses at hand. Just because
you're in a pleasant café doesn't mean you *have* to take a picture
of it, but you might just want it.

Tim

- --
Tim Spragens