Subject: [Leica] Re: Suggestions for Europe Trip
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:46:17 +0100

> From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
>
> Peter,
>
> I think Europe is the perfect place for the 24mm lens.

Europe is the perfect place for [your favorite focal lengths here]
lenses. You can find uses for most any length on a short, mostly
urban, tour. If you want an excuse to buy a 24mm, use the trip as
one, but don't leave the lenses you know at home instead. I've used
300mm to pick details out of towers, and my new 15mm to get
masses of people, as well as facades that I couldn't get otherwise.

You may be happier missing a particular shot because you didn't
have a certain length than missing one because you weren't
familiar with a new one.

Tim

- --
Tim Spragens