Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica 1
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:17:49 -0400

Why was your silence fortunate?  Sounds like a reasonable question to me.
Just like me asking why in the world someone would need nine Leicas.  But I
got it... your Leicas fail to work on an apparently regular basis, and no
one in the pacific rim is capable of fixing them in a timely fashion, and
airmail service to the US isn't available.  Okay.

Bob Kramer