Subject: Re: [Leica] multiple bodies...
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:51:51 -0700

I make a resolution each year after my vacation to limit the equipment I
take on my vacation.   Each year, the quantity grows even to include a
tripod and a monopod.   I take both 35mm and medium format, the first for
color negative film for a Leica M4-2, Yashica T4 and black and white for a
Leica M3, Rollei 35s, Fujica 645S, Rollei 3.5F and several Leica lenses.

This year I hardly had room for clothing and underwear to clean the lenses.

I hope I can use will power and scale down on my next trip.   The question
has evolved from "what should I take" to " what should I leave behind?"

Apparently, I am not unique in this type of behavior.

Roland Smith