Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar vignetting help ...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:32:51 -0600

I believe there were two solutions offered. One was to make a thin paper
gasket (would only work if the lens screws on slightly too far) between the
lens mount and the adapter. The other was the unscrew the mount and rotate
to a more auspicious set of screw holes. Lightly mark the present mount/lens
body relationship before removing the mount. I think I recall the poster
saying adjustments of around 4 degree increments were possible.

John Collier